When people say they want the good life, what most of them really mean is the luxuries in life: First-class travel and sandy beaches, prada purses, fine wine, expensive perfume, cigars, and expensive cars. However, all of these require money and alot of it. I thought and felt the same way until I realized that anyone can live well without massive spending or borrowing. So what is the secret? Easy- buy direct from the source, buy tax free items, and buy at a discount. You are probably saying that's no secret! Well it is, if you don't know what to look for or where to find it. It has been said that knowledge is power. Also, knowledge will save you money.
I love a good cigar and a fine cognac, but both can be very expensive unless you know where to buy them. Well, I found an online site where You don't pay tax to buy Cigars. You can buy cigars online for tax free prices, just like at duty free stores. I saved hundreds of dollars and even saved time going to the cigar shop.
Not only did this site have premium Cigars,but it sold tax free cigarettes, tax free alcohol, tax free perfumes, and tax free cosmetics.
Once I received my Davidoff cigars, I needed a place to store them. I once read in the Cigar Aficinado Magazine that every aspiring cigar connoisseur needs a humidor to properly store, protect and age cigars. So again, I conducted my research on humidors, compared the online prices and found one of the largest and best selection of cigar humidors and cigar accessories at 25-50% off the MSRP, WOW! Needless to say, I purchased a humidor and not just any humidor an elegant Furniture Style-coffe table Humidor to compliment the decor in my man cave. I was happy, my wife was happy, and I did not break the bank doing it. Now I can enjoy my Davidoff Cigar with a glass of Fine Cognac while watching the big screen. This may not sound luxurious to you, but it sure beats smoking Humpmans and drinking wild turkey.
This blog is not meant to brag or flaunt my good fortunes, but to share and impart knowledge so everyone can enjoy the finer things in life(whatever that means to you) without breaking the bank. Please feel free to share this blog or add your own gems for living well while saving money.
Very informative read - Great Tip on cigar accessories. Thanks to this blog I picked up a NEW stainless steel cigar tube for only $9 - what a deal! Thanks again.
ReplyDelete